To better serve families of the Columbia Basin with greater access to Classical Christian Education, New Life Christian School is opening classes in grades 7-10 on a per-class basis. The arrangement allows students to benefit from individual courses in specific areas of interest.
Upon acceptance, the student is considered a New Life Christian School student and held to the same expectation of a full-time student, including uniforms, assignments, attendance, behavior, and participation expectations.
Tuition and Fees
- Registration Fee: $150 due at the time of application (View Here) for the semester.
- Placement/Testing and Transcript Review Fee: $25 (for all students new to New Life Christian School).
- Tuition: Tuition and books for the course provided/supplied by New Life Christian School
Approximate Class Hours Per Week *
Tuition Per Semester
Literature, History & Bible
|English & Writing||4||$530|
* Hours may be adjusted based on the final schedule and tuition adjusted accordingly.
A new 9th-grade student will bring $175 with his or her completed application. After a family interview, a placement test/transcription review, and acceptance of the student, tuition is calculated.
A student who is in the Omnibus class will pay $640 in tuition for that semester. The office will set up a payment schedule of 50% of the total due before class begins with the balance due at the end of the quarter (either first or third quarter, approximately half-way through the semester).
|$175||Registration and Placement Fee|
|$320||Due before the start of class|
|$320||Due After the quarter (first or third)|
|$815||Total Due for the Semester|
- There are no refunds of the testing and transcript review fee.
- The registration fee will be refunded if New Life Christian School does not accept your student.
- If an enrolled student is withdrawn anytime before the end of the first three weeks of class, a 50% tuition refund will be issued (any remaining tuition due must be paid at the time of withdrawal).
- If the student is withdrawn after the end of week three, there are no refunds.
- If at any time the student is asked to leave by the Headmaster, there are no refunds.
- If the student fails the class, there are no refunds.
- The Board reserves the right to make the final decision on enrollment and fee issues.