Tuition and generous donation are the only sources of income for our school. New Life has elected not to receive any government funds ensuring outside influence does not compromise our mission to provide a Christ-centered worldview. The Board tries to provide the best educational environment while being good stewards of our resources. The most significant expense in our budget is paying our teachers and other staff, and your tuition dollars go directly to this expense. Currently, tuition covers approximately 50% of total costs. The Board of New Life Christian School desires to keep tuition affordable for all families who want a Classical Christian education for their children, and therefore we have set Kindergarten – 12th Grade tuition at 10% of Grant County’s median income for each child. We promise that tuition is never more than 10% of your family’s income. If the total tuition for your family exceeds this threshold or you need additional assistance, a financial assistance/variable tuition program is available for families where tuition assistance is needed (no tuition assistance is available for Preschool and KinderPrep families).
Preschool (Preschool & KinderPrep)
|3-Year Old Preschool||Tues, Thurs||$990||$110|
|Kindergarten Prep||Mon, Wed, Fri||$1,390||$155|
- Automatic Monthly Payments September - May.
- For returning students, a $225 re-enrollment fee is due per student after May 6, and $150 prior to May 6.
- For new students, a $125 enrollment fee is due per student upon application.
Kindergarten - 12th Grade
|Kindergarten||1st - 12th Grade|
- Kindergarten Incentive Program: Total amount of money that was paid to NLCS for preschool enrollment in the Preschool and KinderPrep classes will be used as credit towards your child’s tuition during their Kindergarten year at NLCS (reduced to 50% of tuition paid beginning in the 2020-2021 school year). The credit will be divided in 12 equal amounts and applied equally to each month’s tuition of the payment plan while your child is enrolled and attending NLCS. This credit will begin after the application and enrollment process is completed and your child has been accepted into the NLCS Kindergarten program.
- Pastoral Discount: We offer a significantly discounted tuition rates for pastors and other church employees. Please contact the school for additional information.
- For returning students, a $225 re-enrollment fee is due per student after May 5 and $150 prior to May 6.
- For new students, a $150 enrollment fee is due per student upon application.
We understand a Christian education can be a financial burden for your family, but the rewards for your sacrifice are great! The Board is committed to ensuring tuition for your family is never more than 10% of your family’s income, and we can provide additional assistance if needed. It is our hope and desire that all families who are committed to an academically rigorous, Christ-centered education can join us at New Life Christian School. To achieve that goal, New Life Christian School provides variable tuition based on your family’s ability to pay. If your family can benefit from financial assistance, please complete a variable tuition application. Additionally, New Life Christian School provides an interest-free 12-month payment plan. We are unable to provide variable tuition for Preschool and Kindergarten Prep students.
Single Payment Plan with a
Two payment plan with a 1% discount. Due August 5, 2020, and January 6, 2021.
Twelve payment plan. First payment due August 5, 2020, and 11 automatic monthly bank withdrawls from you checking or savings account. Automatic withdrawl is required; no exceptions.
- Complete the Tuition Contract form for selected payment plan.