New Life Christian School, located in Ephrata, offers students a Christ-focused education, as a complement to the public school systems located around the Columbia Basin. The goal of New Life Christian School is to prepare students for the highest fulfillment as an individual and a responsible member of society. We acknowledge students have variations in motivation, aptitude, and achievement.
Our classes have a low student to teacher ratio with an average student to teacher ratio of 10 students to 1 teacher. Several of our teachers have advanced degrees. In addition to the core curriculum, students have the opportunity to participate in art, music, physical education, and library and have access to a computer lab.
Students at New Life have the opportunity to participate in a number of unique experiences including Ski PE, field trips throughout the year, participation in community service projects, buddy reading, in addition to many other special events.
- Completion of an application form (View Here)
- Most Current Report Card
- Transcript from Current School
- Recommendation from your Pastor
- Documentation of your Immunization Status
- Family Interview with the Administrator and a New Life Christian School Board Member
- Screening test and interviews will be scheduled upon receipt of the completed application forms, most current report cards and fees (a non-refundable $25.00 per application fee)
We look forward to welcoming you into the New Life Christian School family and partnering with you to educate your child. Openings in each class vary from year to year.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like a personal tour.
NLCS admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance programs, athletic, and other school-administered programs.